Applying for: Superintendent, Zavalla ISD (AES-1599496696)
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Please scroll through and read everything before proceeding.
It is critical to follow these directions explicitly for your application to receive the consideration it deserves.
Include ONLY the items requested.
You must complete a separate application for each district/job.
1) Complete the application form accurately.
2) Submit ONLY these five documents merged into a single PDF.
- A detailed letter of interest specific to the district and job for which you are applying
- Current resume
- Copy of your current Texas SBEC superintendent certification
- List of references from recent employers with daytime and nighttime telephone numbers
- Status of your current contract (time remaining, total salary & benefits package; do not include a copy of your contract)
- Please - THIS IS IMPORTANT -- submit NO TRANSCRIPTS, NO letters of reference, NO presentation materials in this application packeet. When we need additional information, we will contact you.
When you have completed submitting your information on the electronic form, attach the requested documents in the boxes indicated. Place your single PDF in the "Letter of Interest" box. Any other documents must be Microsoft Word, Word compatible, and must be placed in the identified box. Please, No zip files, No Google Docs, And remember - NO TRANSCRIPTS, letters of reference, or presentation materials.
Hints to help clarify information you submit on the application form:
1) Your "Current Position" should indicate your current level and/or area of responsibility, i.e. Elem Principal; or MS Principal; or HS Principal; if you are "Coordinator", "Director", "Assistant Superintendent", "Chief of Schools", "Administrator" etc. identify your area of responsibility.
2) "Current Salary Package" is a total $ value of all salary plus benefits. Specific details may be included in documents you submit.
3) Carefully review every item on the application form and correct any error before submitting. You can not revise information once it is submitted.
After you have submitted all your application materials, you will receive an application transaction ID. Please keep this ID in your records in the event you need to contact us with changes or updates to your application. Also you should receive an email confirming receipt of your documents. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your spam folder, trash, etc. and if you don't find it, let us know.
Again, double check everything before you submit,. You will not be able to revise any part of your application once it is submitted.
If you experience problems with any part of this process, please contact us with your issue. We welcome your comments for improvement.
Thank you for applying. Once more - Please make sure your application documents include ONLY the items requested. DO NOT include transcripts, letters of reference or presentation materials.
We will keep you informed at every stage of the process.
Remember, contact us with questions. It is inappropriate to contact board members.