Applying for: Superintendent, Zavalla ISD (AES-1599496696)
You must complete a separate application for each district/job.
1) Complete the application form accurately.
2) Submit ONLY these five documents merged into a single PDF.
When you have completed submitting your information on the electronic form, attach the requested documents in the boxes indicated. Place your single PDF in the "Letter of Interest" box. Any other documents must be Microsoft Word, Word compatible, and must
Hints to help clarify information you submit on the application form:
1) Your "Current Position" should
2) "Current Salary Package" is a total $ value of all salary plus benefits.
3) Carefully review every item on the application form and correct any error before submitting. You can not revise information once
After you have submitted all your application materials, you will receive an application transaction ID. Please keep this ID in your records in the event you need to contact us with changes or updates to your application.
Again, double check everything before you submit,. You
If you experience problems with any part of this process, please contact us with your issue. We welcome your comments for improvement.
Thank you for applying. Please make sure your application documents include ONLY the items requested. DO NOT include transcripts, letters of reference or presentation materials.
We will keep you informed at every stage of the process.
Remember, contact us with questions. It is inappropriate to contact board members.